THE HOLY LAND
CONNECT TO ISRAEL TOUR
Always dreamed of visiting the Holy Land?
Join Dan and Julie Williams for your chance to connect with Israel on a seven-day tour this December!
When: December 27, 2018 – January 5, 2019
Cost: Around $4,000 (cost could fluctuate slightly)
- Jerusalem: The Western Wall, Tunnel Tour under the Old City, Garden of Gethsemane, Mt. of Olives and The Holocaust Museum
- Masada/The Dead Sea
- Nazareth (The Nazareth Village)
- Capernaum: Peter’s home, Mt. of Beatitudes
- Sea of Galilee boat ride (St. Peter fish lunch)
- Mt. Carmel/View Valley of Armageddon
- Caesarea Coliseum – where Paul stood before Agrippa
- Possible Additions: Ruins of Decapolis and the Ancient Ruins of Magiddo
If you are interested or would like more information, email Dan Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.