Updated March 31, 12:45pm:
In preparing and ministering to our church family and community, we want you to be informed of how Lexington Baptist is responding to the concerns surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our leadership team is closely and prayerfully monitoring the situation throughout each day and plan to reduce the risk to our members, visitors, staff, and the surrounding area.
WHAT IS LBC DOING?
- The Family Life Center is closed for the month of April.
- We will continue Livestream worship only at 10:30am for the month of April. You can view our livestream at www.lexingtonbaptist.org/live-stream or on our church Facebook page.
- Sunday School, all Wednesday night programs, and all on-campus activities are cancelled for the month of April.
- The church office will be open Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm (with a skeleton staff), but we will be closed on Friday. Staff members are still available by email.
- Our Maundy Thursday Lord's Supper service will be online only, April 9 at 7pm.
- Our Easter service will be online only, April 12 at 10:30am.
- All extra events and programs are cancelled for the month of April. These events and programs include, but are not limited to: weekly Bible studies (on campus), L-Groups (on campus), School Time Bible, ESL Training, Prison Ministry, Passage Weekend, Baby Dedication, Lunch with the Pastor, etc.
- We are adjusting our visitation ministry to hospitals, nursing homes and shut-ins to reflect the real dangers poised to the sick and elderly. If you, or someone you know needs prayer, please email us at [email protected] or call our 24-hour prayer line at 803- 808-PRAY (7729).
- Our Families of Hope Ministry is going to appointments for emergencies only. If you have an emergency situation, please contact Families of Hope through Facebook Messenger or email [email protected].
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- Please join us for Worship via our Live Stream every Sunday at 10:30am.
- Continue to give faithfully by giving online, through our app, mailing your offering directly to the church, or by dropping off your offering at the church office during business hours.
- Let us know how we can minister to people in spiritual and other needs.
- Don’t give into fear—the Lord promises us His presence no matter what!
We encourage you to stay educated and up-to-date on COVID-19 by visiting the CDC website here.