Lex Kids is all about introducing kids to Jesus & His Word and connecting with families as they continue on the adventure of following Christ. Each week our kids experience a dynamic one-two punch from their church experience which includes a creative, & age appropriate large group worship & Bible teaching time as well as small groups that focus on making personal connections & life application of the Bible lesson.
Where do I go?
- Enter our church through the glass doors along Creps Street and visit the information center. We’ll help you figure out where to go.
How do I check in?
- We have a whole team of people ready to meet you! Our greeting team will get you checked in, answer any questions you may have, and escort you to the right place.
- Want to save time? You can go ahead and complete the check-in form and submit it here.
How do you keep my child safe?
- Every child and parent receives a matching name tag with a security code for pick-up.
- Every volunteer goes through an application process with a full background check.
- Allergy alerts are visible for parents and volunteers.
- Our preschool and elementary hallways are monitored through cameras and security personnel.
How do you handle promotion?
- Nursery / Movers / Toddlers
Generally these room transitions are based upon whether or not your baby is proficiently crawling/walking. For example, a toddler will remain in the Movers room until he/she is walking the majority of the time without assistance.
- 2 Years to 5th Grade
Once your child turns 2 years old, transitions follow the school calendar. We will transition all of our children ages 2 – 5th grade on Promotion Sunday at the beginning of the school year. This will encourage friendships to blossom with children they will be grouped with throughout childhood
What time do I drop off?
- Our incredible team members will be ready for your child 15 minutes prior to any service time. Here is our current worship schedule:
Sunday School (Birth- 5th grade)
9 am, 10:30 am
Children’s Choirs (Birth- 5th grade)
6 to 7 pm
Wired! (Birth- 5th grade)
6:15- 7:15 pm